Vedic Astrologers Explain Medical Astrology
Health is the greatest riches,’ as Virgil famously stated. However, most individuals are unsure about what it means to be healthy. According to the World Health Organization, health is “not merely the absence of disease or infirmity, but a state of complete physical, mental, and social well-being.” Let us look at how Medical Astrology may help us remain disease-free and in excellent health.
There are so many illnesses around us that hospitals and new medical techniques are always springing up to keep up. Despite the fact that ultra-modern gear for the healthcare business is relatively new, health has long been a primary priority among people. The Vedas, which date back 5000 years, demonstrate that Ayurveda and medical astrology were being used even then, all to guarantee that people might live disease-free lives. On the one hand, Ayurveda provides good treatment, and medical astrology identifies which diseases are most likely to impact a person for practically all health concerns.
whether you’re not sure whether heavenly bodies may help you live a healthy existence, reconsider. Every year, the seasons change, and various health conditions such as colds, flu, and so on become more prevalent. However, nature has also endowed seasonal fruits, which improve the body’s immunological system. And the many fruits and vegetables around us are rich in vitamins and minerals, which help us remain healthy. Furthermore, the vedic sages have bestowed to us the wealth of yoga. Each position has advantages, and most health conditions may be addressed if a certain yoga pose is practiced faithfully.
So, how exactly does medical astrology work? There are a total of 27 nakshatras. Each has its own set of characteristics as well as some potential health risks. As a result, a skilled medical astrologer may identify the areas of the body that are prone to problems or diseases. And then, depending on it, the person may take appropriate action.
As a result, medical astrology directs you toward a happier, healthier existence. To do this, you must eat well, practice excellent cleanliness, and contact a reputable healthcare center.
Body Parts and Zodiac Signs
- Head, Brain, and Face of Aries
- Taurus rules the throat, neck, and lips.
- Lungs, Hands, and Arms- Gemini
- Cancer of the stomach, breasts, chest, ribs, and spine
- Leo has a heart, sack, spine, and forearms.
- Intestines, lower spine, fingers, and spleen-Virgo
- Kidneys, skin, and the Lumbar area are all associated with Libra.
- Scorpio is associated with the Bladder, Anus, Nose, and Appendix.
- Sagittarius rules the hips, thighs, nerves, and arteries.
- Capricorn is associated with the knees, joints, teeth, and skin.
- Aquarius- Legs, Ankles, Blood Circulation
- Pisces is associated with the feet, toes, and lymphatic system.