The latest report titled “Sulfuric acid Production Cost Report” by Procurement Resource a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the Sulfuric acid.
|Product Name||Sulfuric acid|
|Process Included||Sulfuric Acid From Tail Gas Using H2O2Abatement|
Sulfuric Acid From Sulphur via Single Contact Process
Sulfuric Acid From Sulphur via Double Contact Process
Sulfuric Acid From Spent Acid via Double Contact Process
Sulfuric Acid From Iron Pyrite Gases
Sulfuric Acid From H2S Gases via Wet Sulphuric Acid Process
|Segments Covered||Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance|
Raw Material and Product/s Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-Product Generation, Capital Investment
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Cost, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirement & Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
General Sales and Admin Costs
Production Cost Summary
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499|
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Sulfuric acid production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Sulfuric acid Production Process:
1. Sulfuric Acid From Tail Gas Using H2O2Abatement: This report presents an up-to-date, detailed cost analysis of sulphuric acid production via tail gas purification using hydrogen peroxide reduction. Sulphur dioxide oxidises into sulphuric acid via a process involving the contact between the SO2 with an aqueous scrubbing solution of sulphuric acid that contains hydrogen peroxide in a gas-liquid contacting device where the liquid scrubbing stage is turned to a continuous phase during the actual contacting. In this method, the scrubbing solution’s acid concentration can go as high as 99 percent + by weight H2SO4. This process is crucial for the abatement of sulphur dioxide from wasteful gases formed during sulphuric acid manufacturing as well as for abating SO2 from other stack gases, thereby easing pollution. Additionally, the hydrogen peroxide oxidises the sulphur dioxide to H2SO4.
2. Sulfuric Acid From Sulphur via Single Contact Process: This report presents the economics of Sulphuric Acid production from sulphur via a single contact process. During the process, sulphur is turned into sulfur dioxide via burning, which is then turned into sulphur trioxide. The Sulphur trioxide is transformed into sulphuric acid through absorption in water with recirculating sulphuric acid solution in only one column comprising sulphur dioxide is not recovered.
3. Sulfuric Acid From Sulphur via Double Contact Process: This report presents the economics of Sulfuric Acid production using the double contact process. During this method, sulphur is turned into sulphur dioxide via burning, after which it turns into sulphur trioxide. Sulphur trioxide is converted into Sulfuric Acid by a double-contact double absorption (DC/DA) process that uses a high concentration of Sulfuric Acid solution in water.
4. Sulfuric Acid From Spent Acid via Double Contact Process: This report presents the cost analysis of spent sulphuric acid regeneration. This process is employed to regenerate spent sulphuric acid from alkylation, including the decomposition of spent acid. This is followed by a double-contact double absorption (DC/DA) process, where the spent acid in a furnace is decomposed to form sulphur dioxide. The gas containing sulphur dioxide is purified and then fed to a double-contact double-absorption process to yield sulphuric acid.
5. Sulfuric Acid From Iron Pyrite Gases: This report presents the economics of sulphuric acid production from iron pyrite gases. During this method, the iron pyrite gas is treated, after which the gas’s sulfur dioxide is converted to sulfur trioxide, which then undergoes double-contact double absorption generating sulphuric acid.
6. Sulfuric Acid From H2S Gases via Wet Sulphuric Acid Process: This report presents an up-to-date, detailed cost analysis of sulphuric Acid production from hydrogen sulfide gases via the Wet sulphuric acid process. During the method, the feed gas’s hydrogen sulfide is burned, forming sulphur dioxide and water. The Sulphur dioxide is transformed into sulphur trioxide and then chilled up to a temperature where it is reacted with water in the gas phase forming sulphuric acid, which is later condensed and concentrated to almost 98 wt%.
Sulfuric acid (H₂SO4) is a well-known mineral acid comprising different elements like sulphur, oxygen, and hydrogen. It absorbs water vapour from the environment and is produced under highly exothermic reactions. It is highly toxic and can irritate the skin, eyes, and lungs. It plays a vital role in several applications, like working as an electrolyte for lead-acid batteries.
Sulfuric acid is widely used in the pharmaceutical industry for making pharmaceuticals, dyes, fertilisers, detergents, acids, explosives, inorganic salts, and pigments for metallurgical and petroleum refining operations, which drives the market forward. Furthermore, it is used as an electrolyte in lead-acid storage batteries. In the chemical industry, it is employed for making sulphate salts, hydrochloric acid, and nitric acid. Other applications furthering the market growth include metal processing, iron and plating steel, paper production, lab testing, and creating rayon textiles.
Key Questions Answered in the Sulfuric acid Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the Sulfuric acid market?
- What are the various processes used for Sulfuric acid production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce Sulfuric acid?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of Sulfuric acid?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Sulfuric acid?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of Sulfuric acid?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up a Sulfuric acid production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for Sulfuric acid production?
- What is the time frame for Sulfuric acid plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of Sulfuric acid?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- Sunflower Oil Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/sunflower-oil
- Sunflower Seed Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/sunflower-seed
- Syngas Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/syngas
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Christeen Johnson
Email: [email protected]
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA