The latest report titled “Salicylic Acid Production Cost Report” by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the Salicylic Acid.
|Product Name||Salicylic Acid|
|Process Included||Salicylic Acid Production From Phenol and Sodium Hydroxide|
|Segments Covered||Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance|
Raw Material and Product/s Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-Product Generation, Capital Investment
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Cost, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirement & Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
General Sales and Admin Costs
Production Cost Summary
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499|
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Salicylic Acid production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Salicylic Acid Production Process:
1. Salicylic Acid Production From Phenol and Sodium Hydroxide: This report covers a detailed cost analysis of Salicylic Acid production using Phenol and Sodium Hydroxide. The salicylic acid production process is carried out using phenol, sodium hydroxide, carbon dioxide, and sulfuric acid. During the procedure, by reacting phenol and aqueous sodium hydroxide, sodium phenolate is prepared. Furthermore, the solution is heated, evaporated, and thereafter reacted with carbon dioxide, resulting in the formation of sodium salicylate, which is further acidified with sulfuric acid, finally creating Salicylic Acid.
Salicylic acid is a monohydroxybenzoic acid that is benzoic acid with a hydroxy group at the ortho position derived from the white willow bark and wintergreen leaves. It has properties like being an anti-infective agent, a keratolytic drug, an antifungal agent, a plant metabolite, an EC 220.127.116.11 (L-ascorbate peroxidase) inhibitor, an algal metabolite and a plant hormone. Salicylic acid is a vital ingredient used to help clear and prevent pimples and skin blemishes. It is also used to treat skin problems like scaling or overgrowth of skin cells in cases of psoriasis, ichthyoses, calluses, dandruff, corns, and warts on the hands or feet. The acid belongs to a class of medications called keratolytic agents and a class of drugs known as salicylates.
The salicylic acid industry is being driven by the constantly expanding pharmaceutical sector. Since the product is used as an anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory agent, it finds extensive application in the industry, primarily driving its market demand. As salicylic acid is an anti-microbial, it finds use as an antiseptic as well as disinfectant, which will further raise its sales in the sector. Due to its anti-inflammatory properties, it is also used as an effective pain reliever. Moreover, with the growing incidences of skin infections and conditions such as spondylitis, arthritis, and migraine, the salicylic acid market is propelling. Besides, the increasing incidence of lifestyle diseases linked with joint and muscle pain will expand the market. As it finds application as a food preservative, it is also employed in the food and beverage industry, which will further the growth of the market.
Key Questions Answered in the Salicylic Acid Production Cost Report:
• What are the key drivers propelling the Salicylic Acid market?
• What are the various processes used for Salicylic Acid production?
• What are the raw materials required to produce Salicylic Acid?
• What are the different operations units involved in the production of Salicylic Acid?
• What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Salicylic Acid?
• What are the various costs engaged in the production of Salicylic Acid?
• What are the construction costs involved in setting up a Salicylic Acid production facility?
• What are the working capital requirements?
• What is the process of raw material procurement for Salicylic Acid production?
• What is the time frame for Salicylic Acid plant start-up?
• What is the pricing mechanism of Salicylic Acid?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- Carbon Black Production Cost – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/carbon-black
- Lithium Carbonate Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/lithium-carbonate
- Salicylaldehyde Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/salicylaldehyde
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Christeen Johnson
Email: [email protected]
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA