The “Investor Series: Opportunities in RNA Therapeutics Market’’ report provides detailed information on the RNA therapeutics market, covering the innovators landscape, analysis of their product offerings and company health indexing, value proposition analysis, company competitiveness analysis, insights from historical funding and investment activity and company valuation, financial analysis and business risk assessment of key public ventures, market forecast and opportunity analysis, analysis of returns on investment, and key acquisition targets
- An introduction to RNA therapeutics, highlighting information on products that have either been marketed / are under development. In addition, the report highlights prominent barriers to the development and success of RNA therapies, and the opinions of representatives from key stakeholder companies involved in this domain.
- A detailed analysis of RNA therapeutics focused companies that were established post-2007, featuring key insights on the observed trends related to the basic company parameters, such as year of establishment, location of headquarters, company size and type of venture.
- An assessment of the various products, offered by innovator companies engaged in this domain, based on number of products and type of product. Based on the aforementioned insights, we have developed a quantitative perspective on the relative health (based on basic company details, product portfolio, financing activity, estimated revenues and profits) of different innovator companies, using a proprietary scoring criterion, which was informed via secondary research.
- An informed perspective on the value proposition of companies captured in the report based on multiple relevant aspects, namely therapy-related aspect, developer-related aspect, technology-related aspect, and patient-related aspect.
- A company competitiveness analysis, highlighting a quantitative basis for comparing the strengths / contributions of various industry stakeholders that are involved in the development of RNA therapeutics. It is worth mentioning that this analysis is based on the insights generated from the abovementioned relative health indexing and value proposition analysis.
- A detailed analysis of the RNA therapeutics funding and RNA therapeutics investment activity that has taken place, since 2011. It also includes category-wise financing trends, describing the relative maturity (in terms of number of funding instances and total capital raised) of innovator companies mentioned in the report. Further, it features a list of leading RNA therapeutics investors, based on their participation in financing activity in this industry segment.
- A proprietary analysis defining a basis for estimating the relative valuation of private companies, among the innovators discussed in this report. The value statements generated under this analytical framework were based on information gathered via secondary research, for a sample set of companies. Key inferences drawn from the sample set were then extrapolated to generate the likely valuation estimates for all companies in the dataset.
- An elaborate review of the overall RNA therapeutics market from a financial perspective, including detailed fundamental (insights from the balance sheet and key financial ratios) and technical analysis (insights from historical and recent stock price variations as well as analysis using popular stock performance indicators) of financial data of the publicly listed companies within the innovators landscape dataset.
- Elaborate profiles of the prominent public ventures engaged in the development of RNA therapeutics, featuring a brief overview of the company, details on its management team, insights generated from its balance sheet (if available), information on product portfolio, a section on recent developments and key financial details (including company investment highlights, company fundamental and company technical analysis).
- A case study on the assessment of business risks, based on some of the major risk categories that are usually discussed in the industry, namely operations-related risks, business-related risks, financial / asset-related risks, product / technology-related risks, and industry specific risks and other risks (social, economic, environmental and political risks).
- A case study where investors have exited various RNA therapeutics-related ventures, offering insights on returns on investment received (based on availability of data). Leveraging the abovementioned details, the report offers an informed opinion on the future outlook for investors in the RNA therapeutics market.
- A key acquisition targets analysis, based on the insights generated during the course of this study, highlighting some of the promising early-to-mid stage business ventures that are likely to be acquired / merged.
The report also features the likely distribution of the current and forecasted opportunity across important market segments, mentioned below:
- Type of Therapy
- mRNA Vaccines and Therapeutics
- RNAi Therapeutics
- RNA Aptamers
- Therapeutic Area
- Infectious Diseases
- Genetic Disorders
- Haematological Disorders
- Metabolic Disorders
- Ocular Disorders
- Oncological Disorders
- Renal Disorders
- Route of Administration
- Key Geographies
- North America
- Middle East and North Africa
- Latin America
Key Questions Answered
- What are the key advantages offered by RNA therapies and vaccines?
- Which drugs are being evaluated across early and late stages of pipeline?
- Which are the key therapeutic areas targeted by RNA therapies?
- What type of therapies are being offered by the innovator companies?
- What are the key value propositions offered by players engaged in RNA therapeutics domain?
- What is the relative competitiveness of different players engaged in the development of RNA therapeutics?
- Who are the key investors that are actively supporting the development and commercialization of RNA therapeutics?
- What are the anticipated fundamental and technical trends of financial data of publicly listed companies within the innovator landscape?
- Who are the potential acquisition targets for investors in the RNA therapeutics domain?
- What are the major risks for investors seeking to tap into the RNA therapeutics domain?
- What is the estimated return on investments received by the investors?
- How is the current and future market opportunity related to RNA therapeutics likely to be distributed across key market segments?
To view more details on this report, click on the link
Learn from experts: do you know about these emerging industry trends?
About Roots Analysis
Roots Analysis is a global leader in the pharma / biotech market research. Having worked with over 750 clients worldwide, including Fortune 500 companies, start-ups, academia, venture capitalists and strategic investors for more than a decade, we offer a highly analytical / data-driven perspective to a network of over 450,000 senior industry stakeholders looking for credible market insights.
Learn more about Roots Analysis consulting services:
+1 (415) 800 3415