The latest report titled “Isophorone Diisocyanate Production Cost Report” by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the Isophorone Diisocyanate.
|Product Name||Isophorone Diisocyanate|
|Process Included||Isophorone Diisocyanate Production From Phosgenation Process|
Isophorone Diisocyanate Production From Non-Phosgene Technology
|Segments Covered||Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance|
Raw Material and Product/s Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-Product Generation, Capital Investment
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Cost, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirement & Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
General Sales and Admin Costs
Production Cost Summary
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499|
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Isophorone Diisocyanate production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Isophorone Diisocyanate Production Process:
- Isophorone Diisocyanate Production From Phosgenation Process: This report provides a detailed cost analysis of Isophorone Diisocyanate production through Phosgenation Process. Isophorone diisocyanate is produced from the phosgenation process using isophorone and chlorine. The intermediate called isophorone diamine (IPDA) is derived using isophorone; the intermediate is reacted with phosgene in order to create IPDI. The phosgene, which is used for the reaction, is formed using chlorine and carbon monoxide.
2. Isophorone Diisocyanate Production From Non-Phosgene Technology: This report covers a detailed cost analysis of Isophorone Diisocyanate production using Non-Phosgene Technology. The production of isophorone diisocyanate is carried out from non-phosgene technology using isophorone and urea. Similar to the Phosgenation Process, the intermediate called isophorone diamine (IPDA) is derived using isophorone; the produced IPDA is further reacted with urea and butanol in order to create a carbamate intermediate. At last, the cracking of carbamate thermally takes place, resulting in the production of IPDI.
A part of the group of aliphatic isocyanates, Isophorone diisocyanate (IPDI), is made up of two isocyanates classes attached by an Isophorone substituent. Besides being exceptionally exasperating to the skin, it is extremely dangerous to marine life. The liquid has a distinctive odour and varies in colour from white to yellow. The stereoisomers of IDI are cis and trans; both are asymmetrical molecules with equivalent reactivities. Isophorone diisocyanate is used to create polyurethane coatings immune to UV deterioration and abrasion.
The industry for Isophorone Diisocyanate is rapidly advancing as it is primarily used in paints and coating applications. As the product has properties like high abrasion resistance as well as being resistant to ultraviolet radiation, it is widely preferred among consumers. It is also employed for producing enamel coatings and polyurethane plastics which is further boosting the market growth. As Isophorone diisocyanate is used for coating in many end-user industries, including automobile, roofing, marine, flooring, and paints for aircraft, it is witnessing a surge in demand.
Key Questions Answered in the Isophorone Diisocyanate Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the Isophorone Diisocyanate market?
- What are the various processes used for Isophorone Diisocyanate production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce Isophorone Diisocyanate?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of Isophorone Diisocyanate?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Isophorone Diisocyanate?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of Isophorone Diisocyanate?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up a Isophorone Diisocyanate production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for Isophorone Diisocyanate production?
- What is the time frame for Isophorone Diisocyanate plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of Isophorone Diisocyanate?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- Isophthalic Acid Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/isophthalic-acid
- Isopropyl Alcohol Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/isopropyl-alcohol
- Itaconic Acid Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/itaconic-acid
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Christeen Johnson
Email: [email protected]
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA