The latest report titled “Isobutene Production Cost Report” by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the Isobutene.
|Process Included||Isobutene Production From Extraction Process|
Isobutene Production From Dehydrogenation Process
|Segments Covered||Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance|
Raw Material and Product/s Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-Product Generation, Capital Investment
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Cost, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirement & Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
General Sales and Admin Costs
Production Cost Summary
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499|
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Isobutene production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Isobutene Production Process:
- Isobutene Production From Extraction Process: This report provides a detailed cost analysis of Isobutene production through Extraction Process. The isobutene production process is carried out from the extraction process employing a crude C4s stream. During the process, isobutylene is combined with sulphuric acid in order to create alcohol detached from the C4 coarse material, and isobutylene is restored as a commodity through a dehydration phase.
2. Isobutene Production From Dehydrogenation Process: This report covers a detailed cost analysis of Isobutene production using the Dehydrogenation Process. Isobutene production from the dehydrogenation process is carried out using isobutane. In this method, Isobutene is generated by employing two processes: oxyreaction and a steam reformation phase. The following reactions take place in a moving-bed or fixed-bed reactor.
Isobutene, an alkene with a four-carbon branched chain that is one of butene’s four isomers, is a highly flammable, colourless gas with a gasoline-like odour. As prolonged exposure may harm the central nervous system and some carcinogenic activity is also shown, it is classified as a health risk. High-octane gasoline fuel is produced using isobutene. Being in contact with isobutene can result in frostbite. Isobutene is transported as a liquefied gas. The molecular weight of isobutene is 56.10 g/mol.
The Isobutene market is propelled owing to its several applications in industries, including polymers, fuel additives, agriculture, rubber, and pharmaceuticals. As the demand for synthetic rubber grows, it furthers the market demand. Moreover, the growing importance of bio-based additives will likely further the market’s expansion. Among the industries like aerospace, cosmetics, automotive, and pharmaceutical, the automotive holds the largest share in the market as isobutene is used to manufacture isobutylene isoprene rubber, commonly known as butyl rubber.
Key Questions Answered in the Isobutene Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the Isobutene market?
- What are the various processes used for Isobutene production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce Isobutene?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of Isobutene?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Isobutene?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of Isobutene?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up an Isobutene production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for Isobutene production?
- What is the time frame for Isobutene plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of Isobutene?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- Iron Ore Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/iron-ore
- Isobutanol Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/isobutanol
- Isodecanol Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/isodecanol
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Christeen Johnson
Email: [email protected]
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA