The “Cell Therapy Media, Kits, Reagents and Surfaces Market, 2023-2035” report by Roots Analysis features an extensive study of the current market landscape and the likely future potential of the cell culture media (supplied alone or in kits as a combination with cell growth supplements), cell culture reagents and ECM market, over the next 12 years.
- An executive summary of the insights captured during our research, offering a high-level view on the current state of the cell therapy media market and its likely evolution in the mid-long term.
- A general introduction to cell therapies, including details related to the development and manufacturing of such therapeutics products, with addition focus on role of raw materials in cell therapy production. It further provides a brief overview of the different types of cell therapy consumables and key challenges associated with their development.
- A detailed assessment of the overall market landscape of companies offering cell therapy media, based on several relevant parameters, such as year of establishment, company size (in terms of number of employees), location of headquarters, type of product (kits, media, reagents and extracellular matrices), number and location of consumable facilities, accreditations received, type of end-user (industry and non-industry), media compatibility (serum free , xeno free and both), type of cell therapy (T-cell therapies, stem cell therapies, NK cell therapies, dendritic cell therapies and others), type of function (cell proliferation, cell expansion, cell differentiation, cell activation, cell isolation, cell attachment), kit components (supplements / reagents, growth / induction medium, expansion medium, differentiation medium and others), type of ECM coating (laminin, fibronectin, vitronectin, basement membrane extract and others), type of formulation (powder, liquid, pre-coated cultureware), shelf life (6-12 months, 13-18 months, 19-24 months and 25-36 months), scale of operation (discovery, preclinical, clinical and commercial), application area (research use and therapeutic use), storage temperature (refrigerated, frozen, ultra-low and room temperature), as well as volume of media, reagents and extracellular matrices.
- A detailed competitiveness analysis of cell therapy surface providers (kits, media, reagents and extracellular matrices) based on supplier strength (in terms of years of experience and company size), portfolio strength (considering media compatibility, number of unique type of cell therapy, application area, product manufacturing practices and number of consumable facilities) and number of products offered.
- A detailed brand positioning analysis of prominent industry players (shortlisted on the basis of strength of service portfolio), highlighting the current perceptions regarding their proprietary brands across different consumable classes.
- Elaborate profiles of key players offering cell therapy consumables (shortlisted on the basis of portfolio strength and number of products offered); each profile includes a brief overview of the company, along with information on its cell therapy consumables focused product portfolio, consumable facilities, recent developments and an informed future outlook.
- An analysis of recent developments within the cell therapy consumable industry, highlighting information on several partnerships and collaborations, mergers and acquisitions, and expansion initiatives that have taken place within this domain, during the period 2016-2022.
- A list of over 250 cell therapy developers that are anticipated to partner with cell therapy consumable providers; these players have been shortlisted based on several relevant parameters, such as developer strength (which takes into account a company’s size and its experience in this field), pipeline strength and maturity (based on the number of pipeline drugs and affiliated stage of development), and availability of other cell therapy capabilities.
- A proprietary Roots Analysis competitive pricing framework, which analyzes the competitive position of various companies engaged in this domain, by taking into consideration the prices and features of their consumable offerings (such as media and extracellular matrices). In addition, it presents an equation devised to calculate the likely price of cell therapy consumables based upon their characteristics.
- An informed estimate of the annual demand for cell therapy consumables (in terms of volume of media required for total number of cells), based on scale of operation and key geographical regions.
- An in-depth discussion on the upcoming trends and future growth opportunities within the cell therapy consumables market, featuring details related to the significance of automation in cell therapy manufacturing processes and benefits of single use technologies for production of cell therapies.
The report also features the likely distribution of the current and forecasted opportunity across important market segments, mentioned below:
- Type of Product
- Extracellular Matrices
- Type of Cell Therapy
- T-cell Therapy
- Stem Cell Therapy
- Dendritic Cell Therapy
- NK Cell Therapy
- Scale of Operation
- Type of End User
- Key Geographical Regions
- North America
- Middle East and North Africa
- Latin America
Key Questions Answered
- What are the factors driving the cell therapy consumables market?
- How many players are engaged in offering cell culture media for manufacturing cell therapies?
- How many players are engaged in offering kits for manufacturing cell therapies?
- How many media products are available in the market for culturing cell therapies?
- What are the partnership and collaboration trends observed in the cell therapy consumables domain?
- Which geographical segment captures the largest market share in the current cell therapy consumables market?
- Which type of product contributes to the largest share of the cell therapy consumables market?
To view more details on this report, click on the link
Learn from experts: do you know about these emerging industry trends?
Learn from our recently published whitepaper: –
About Roots Analysis
Roots Analysis is a global leader in the pharma / biotech market research. Having worked with over 750 clients worldwide, including Fortune 500 companies, start-ups, academia, venture capitalists and strategic investors for more than a decade, we offer a highly analytical / data-driven perspective to a network of over 450,000 senior industry stakeholders looking for credible market insights.
Learn more about Roots Analysis consulting services:
+1 (415) 800 3415